Take your shot at Playoff Glory!
Grab your teams in the Footballguys Playoff Challenge Round 2: Divisional Round. $35 Entry Fee with deep payouts and a $25,000 Grand Prize.
NYJ @ IND
- Mike White looked like he was going to have another good fantasy game and then left with an arm injury. Josh Johnson instead had a big fantasy game in a garbage time game script. Basically, as long as Zach Wilson isn’t put back in, this will be a productive fantasy passing game.
- The main beneficiary will be Elijah Moore, who was sensational against the soft Colts defense playing with a lead. He’s the priority waiver pickup of the week.
- Nyheim Hines looked as fast and quick as he has all year and carved out a larger role with Marlon Mack inactive. If Mack remains inactive, Hines should be used as a flex or perhaps even PPR RB2.
LV @ NYG
- Derek Carr misfired at key times and the Raiders left a lot of points on the board in the loss. The offense was still moving the ball well, don’t worry about this outcome.
- Josh Jacobs and Kenyan Drake looked great in a two-back attack and the value of both is trending up.
- The Giants focused on running the ball against the weakness of the Raiders defense, which could portend a bigger week for Darrel Williams in the Chiefs-Raiders matchup this week. That made the passing game suffer as Darius Slayton, Kenny Golladay, and Kadarius Toney were on the field a little over half of the time. The Giants have better matchups vs. the pass coming up against Tampa and Philadelphia, so the passing game could be a buy low going into the bye.
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN