Dominate Your League
A Footballguys Premium Subscription will give you the edge with lineup and waiver wire advice tailored to your league.
Save Time, Win More with Footballguys.Join Now
TB @ PHI
- Antonio Brown is still looking like the #1 receiver in this offense. Mike Evans is living up to his boom/bust tag, while Chris Godwin has devolved into a possession receiver.
- Leonard Fournette becomes more central to this offense every week, this time posting his first two touchdown game. He’s turned into a fantasy RB1 before our very eyes.
- Jalen Hurts continues to play mediocre football but put up good fantasy numbers. The bottom could drop if the Eagles start losing because of him and the team feels the need to replace him. The offense isn’t meeting him halfway, but the poor defensive play should continue to give him favorable game scripts. It might be time to sell in 2QB/Superflex dynasty if you have a good QB3.
- Miles Sanders recaptured control of this backfield, but it won’t amount to much if they don’t stick with the run, and they haven’t all season.
- Zach Ertz had a good game because he didn’t have to compete with Dallas Goedert for targets. Once Goedert is off of the covid list, he’ll have the same benefit since Ertz was traded to the Cardinals after the game.
MIA - JAX
- Tua Tagovailoa looked sharp in his return from a rib injury and certainly good enough to support the value of Jaylen Waddle and Mike Gesicki, at least when the Dolphins are facing a defense like the Jaguars. They are in Week 7 when they face the Falcons.
- Myles Gaskin went back to being a footnote in the offense, we can move on from him.
- Trevor Lawrence trusted Marvin Jones Jr on a long ball and Jones converted in hopefully a sign of more to come in the passing game.
- Jamal Agnew’s role in the offense is keeping Laviska Shenault Jr from breaking out, but at least Lawrence had a high volume passing game, although the Dolphins missing both of their starting corners might have had something to do with that.
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN