Take your shot at Playoff Glory!
Grab your teams in the Footballguys Playoff Challenge Round 2: Divisional Round. $35 Entry Fee with deep payouts and a $25,000 Grand Prize.
DAL @ NO
- Ezekiel Elliott still looks like he’s limited and Tony Pollard broke this game open with a long score. We’ll see if this results in more of a committee going forward
- The Cowboys passing game was only modestly successful, but with only a dash of Amari Cooper. CeeDee Lamb added a lot of value after the catch and could have had a touchdown on a fourth down throw if Dak Prescott had been more accurate. Michael Gallup had an all-pro level play on an end zone fade or Prescott would have accounted for no scores. It’s not clear whether Prescott is a starting fantasy quarterback for the playoffs.
- Taysom Hill had a great fantasy game, but was atrocious as a passer, with four interceptions and 19 completions on 41 attempts. He’ll be tough to bench against the Jets this week as he plays through a finger injury that probably affected his passing.
- Alvin Kamara wasn’t ready for this one, but could return this week, making both he and Mark Ingram II decent plays against the Jets, but Ingram is startable either way.
IND @ HOU
- Carson Wentz didn’t do much because this game was never really close, but in a good sign for his value after the bye, Michael Pittman Jr had over 100 total yards.
- Tyrod Taylor hurt his wrist and was playing bad enough that most thought he got benched. Brandin Cooks could actually benefit from the switch to Davis Mills.
MIN @ DET
- Adam Thielen went out with a high ankle sprain and will miss at least Week 14.
- Tyler Conklin and K.J. Osborn both put up good numbers with Thielen sitting and should be waiver wire adds across formats. Conklin is a good Goedert/Gesicki bye fill-in.
- Jared Goff and the Lions finally won, in part because of a good connection with Amon-Ra St. Brown, who caught the game winner on the final play. St. Brown should be picked up in PPR leagues.
NYG @ MIA
- Saquon Barkley may be on fantasy benches from here on out and only scratched out a decent PPR game on a bunch of short receptions.
- Tua Tagovailoa was consistent and effective with DeVante Parker back and should be considered a high floor fantasy QB2 with matchup QB1 potential after the bye. Parker’s presence didn’t keep Jaylen Waddle and Mike Gesicki from being solid plays.
Continue reading this article with a Season Long Pro subscription.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, ESPN