Unlock More Content Like This With a Footballguys Premium Subscription
"FBG is the best fantasy football advisory service anywhere."
Nigel Eccles, Co-Founder, FanDuel
The appeal of playing dynasty fantasy football is that you never stop building your rosters. There is always time to make moves to help build a contender or rebuild your struggling roster. Now that the 2023 class has come and gone, it's time to start looking ahead to the 2024 class. This season, we will provide fantasy managers with a top-36 big board that will be updated weekly to reflect the top 36 draft-eligible players in college football. The hope is that this big board will give you actual names and value to any draft picks you are trying to trade or acquire. I will also add dynasty content to this article, including players to pivot to or away from, dynasty stashes, dynasty trades, and much more.
WR Adonai Mitchell (Jr - Texas): 6-foot-4, 196 lbs
Until this week, Mitchell's play has been less than ideal since his big game against Kansas, but he showed out against Kansas State. He caught eight balls for 149 yards and a touchdown in the Longhorns' must-win game over the Wildcats. His vertical speed was on full display in this game, and his ability to go up to make a play is one of his best attributes. He has 37 receptions for 576 yards and eight touchdowns on the year. NFL teams will love his ability to make plays on the outside, and he was recently featured on Dane Brugler's Top-50 Big Board over at the Athletic. His stock continues to rise!
Malik Murphy to Adonai Mitchell deep. They are having a game pic.twitter.com/lDbnrIiW0p— Billy M (@BillyM_91) November 4, 2023
QB Jaxson Dart (Jr - Ole Miss): 6-foot-2, 220 lbs
While Dart is eligible to declare for the draft this season, he's more than likely going to return to Ole Miss for his senior season. In a down 2025 quarterback class, he could come in as high as QB2 in that class. He's had a phenomenal year this season, throwing 2,467 yards, including 387 in their win this week. He has also cut down on his turnovers, throwing only four interceptions so far this season and fourteen touchdowns. He also has shown to be a dual-threat athlete in his career, rushing for 334 yards and seven touchdowns this season. Dart has athletic tools that are translatable to the NFL and has a capable deep ball. When he doesn't rush his mechanics, he is one of the most accurate college quarterbacks in the country. With another year of experience under his belt, we could discuss him being a first-round quarterback next season.
Consecutive darts from Jaxson Dart ðŸŽ¯ pic.twitter.com/VaXYQbfTQS— Cam Mellor (@CamMellor) November 4, 2023
2024 Draft Pick Values
With the NFL season halfway through, dynasty leagues are increasingly active, which means more trades are undoubtedly occurring. The whole point of this big board each week is to help you identify where the talent in the current class is and start identifying target areas and tiers to trade for. It's also important to understand market values and what 2024 picks cost in the dynasty market. Below, you will find players currently being moved for 2024 1sts and 2024 2nds.
2024 Draft Pick Trades*
- Trey Palmer/Diontae Johnson/2024 1st for Sam Howell/2024 1st
- 2024 1st for Sam Howell
- 2024 1st for Josh Jacobs
- Bijan Robinson/2024 1st for George Pickens/Tee Higgins/George Kittle/2024 2nd/2025 2nd
- 2024 1st for Joe Mixon
- Drake London/2024 1st/2024 2nd for Bijan Robinson
- Jameson Williams/2024 1st for Ronnie Rivers
- 2024 1st for Dameon Pierce/Calvin Ridley
- Anthony Richardson/2024 1st for C.J. Stroud
- 2024 1st for Joshua Dobbs
- 2024 1st for Joshua Dobbs/Mike Evans
- Matthew Stafford/2024 1st for Dak Prescott
- Isiah Pacheco/Dalton Kincaid/2024 1st for Bijan Robinson
- Dak Prescott/2024 1st/2025 1st for Ja'Marr Chase
- Jerry Jeudy/2024 1st/2025 1st for Amon-Ra St. Brown
- 2024 1st/2024 2nd for Stefon Diggs
- Jahan Dotson/2024 1st for Jaxon Smith-Njigba
- 2024 1st for Tank Dell/2024 2nd
- Gus Edwards/2024 1st for Ken Walker III/2025 3rd
- 2024 2nd for Jake Ferguson
- George Kittle/2024 2nd for Jared Goff
- 2024 2nd for Sam Howell
- 2024 2nd for Jaylen Warren
- Kenneth Gainwell
- 2024 2nd/2024 2nd for Javonte Williams
- 2024 2nd for Kirk Cousins
- 2024 2nd for Zach Wilson/Joshua Dobbs
- 2024 2nd for Josh Jacobs
- Michael Mayer/2024 2nd for Luke Musgrave
- Javonte Williams/Russell Wilson/2024 2nd for Trevor Lawrence
- Bijan Robinson/2024 1st/2024 2nd for Breece Hall/J.K. Dobbins
- Nico Collins/2024 2nd for Tony Pollard
- 2024 2nd for Cade Otton
*All trades are from FantasyCalc's free database and are 12 Team/SF/PPR settings
Contender Buy - DeAndre Hopkins (KTC Value - WR47) Age: 31.4
In the last four weeks, Hopkins has two top-ten weekly finishes and could be a solid target for contenders in dynasty leagues. His best days are certainly past him, but if you are looking for a cheapish veteran with a top-10 upside, Hopkins should be a target. With Will Levis starting, it opens up this Titans offense and gives Hopkins a higher ceiling every week. Something we saw in week eight against Atlanta when he had four receptions for 128 yards and three touchdowns. While the touchdowns aren't something we can depend on, he should easily lead this team in target share for the remainder of the season. If you're a contender, you should be inquiring about the price of the veteran wide receiver.
- DeAndre Hopkins for Parris Campbell/2024 3rd
- DeAndre Hopkins for Tyler Allgeier/2024 4th
- DeAndre Hopkins for Jonathan Mingo
- DeAndre Hopkins/2024 3rd for Taylor Heinicke/Darren Waller
- DeAndre Hopkins/2025 2nd for Jerry Jeudy/2024 2nd
Sell - Sam Howell (KTC Value - QB18) Age: 23.1
The Sam Howell experience in 2023 has been a wild ride. After starting relatively slow the first three weeks, he has finished as a top 10 fantasy quarterback four out of the last five weeks, including a #1 overall finish in week eight. The issue with Howell is while he has been stacking up the top 10 weeks, his long-term dynasty value is still in question. The Commander's coaching staff could be gone next season, along with their general manager. If that happens, it would put a massive dent in Howell's value. Also, Howell has thrown nine interceptions this season, and he could be a few more two to three-interception games away from being benched altogether as this staff feels pressured to win. Now could be the time you take advantage of his value and ship him off to a contender who could need a quarterback. With so many quarterbacks injured, there has to be a fringe contender you could off-load Howell to for a profit. Given the fact you most likely acquired Howell for cheap, this is the perfect opportunity to flip him for a profit.
- Sam Howell/2023 3rd for Jordan Addison
- Sam Howell for 2024 1st
- Sam Howell/2025 2nd for Bryce Young/2024 2nd
- Sam Howell for Tank Bigsby/George Pickens
- Sam Howell/Jerry Jeudy/2024 1st for Anthony Richardson/2024 3rd
Rebuilding Sell - Taysom Hill (KTC Value - TE25) Age: 33.2
This is pretty simple. Hill is currently a top 5 tight end, and he has seen his snaps go over 50% in the last four weeks. The Saints will continue to use him in their gameplan, and depending on your league settings, you could use him as both a tight end or a quarterback. That should give him even more value in superflex leagues, especially for teams that need help at the position. This is the last time you can move him off your roster, and due to his fantasy production, now is the peak opportunity to sell if you are a rebuilding dynasty team.
- Taysom Hill/Joshua Dobbs for Tank Dell
- Taysom Hill/2024 4th for Christian Watson
- Taysom Hill for a 2024 2nd
- Taysom Hill/2023 3rd for Jerry Jeudy
- Taysom Hill/2024 4th for Marvin Mims Jr.
- Taysom Hill for 2024 1st (TE Premium)
Dynasty Stash - Deven Thompkins (KTC - NA) Age: 23
Thompkins has found a nice role this season for the Buccaneers. On the season, he has earned 18 targets and caught 13 receptions for 73 yards and a touchdown. More importantly, he has carved out a role as a kickoff returner and made himself a valuable member of the roster which means he has long-standing value. He's a deep stash, but the NFL is trending towards receivers with his profile, making Thompkins is a player to stash on your dynasty rosters.
- QB Riley Leonard (Jr - Duke): 6-foot-4, 212 lbs
- QB Jordan Travis (Sr - Florida State): 6-foot-1, 212 lbs
- QB Jaxson Dart (Jr - Ole Miss): 6-foot-2, 220 lbs
- QB Jayden Daniels (Sr - LSU): 6-foot-4, 210 lbs
- RB Ja'Quinden Jackson (Jr - Utah): 6-foot-2, 228 lbs
- RB Kendall Milton (Sr - Georgia): 6-foot-1, 220 lbs
- RB Jo'Quavious Marks (SR - Mississippi State): 5-foot-10, 210 lbs
- WR Dominic Lovett (Jr - Georgia): 5-foot-10, 179 lbs
- WR Dont'e Thornton (Jr - Tennessee): 6-foot-5, 214 lbs
- WR Colbie Young (Jr - Miami): 6-foot-5, 215 lbs
- WR J. Michael Sturdivant (Jr - UCLA) 6-foot-3, 205 lbs
- WR Roman Wilson (Sr - Michigan): 6-foot-0, 192 lbs
- WR Keandre Lambert-Smith (Jr - Penn State): 6-foot-1, 188 lbs
- WR Ladd McConkey (Jr - Georgia): 6-foot-0, 185 lbs
- TE Michael Trigg (Jr - Ole Miss): 6-foot-3, 240 lbs
- TE Brevyn Spann-Ford (Sr - Minnesota): 6-foot-6, 265 lbs
- TE Bryson Nesbit (Jr - North Carolina): 6-foot-5, 235 lbs
Continue reading this content with a ELITE subscription.
An ELITE subscription is required to access content for Dynasty leagues. If this league is not a Dynasty league, you can edit your leagues here.
"Footballguys is the best premium
fantasy football only site on the planet."
Matthew Berry, NBC Sports EDGE